To complete your registration to the BlackBook application, you can use one of these methods:
- A KoT account using your e-mail address and a password;
- Facebook Authentication;
- Twitter Authentication.
To use Facebook or Twitter Authentication, the e-mail address used with that service must match the membership e-mail address that we hold for you. If that’s not the case, contact one of the Council for advice.
How to log in to the Knights of Trinity BlackBook application:
- Go to the application website, found at https://tinyurl.com/KoT-BlackBook.
- Click the Log In link at the top right of the page.
- Choose the manner of login you wish to use, either KoT Account, Facebook or Twitter.
- What happens next depends on the choice you have made!
Facebook or Twitter Authentication
Respond to the login prompts from Facebook or Twitter – you will be automatically logged in if all is well.
To connect your user account with your membership:
- Click the “Link Me!” link at the top right of the screen.
- Flick the “Link Membership” switch to on.
- Enter your membership number into the text box, and then click the “Save” button.
KoT Account Login
Enter your e-mail address and password as instructed and click the “Log In” button. Flick the “Remember Me” switch if you don’t want to have to log in again next time around.
If you don’t have an account yet, follow the “Click here” link.
Creating a KoT Account
Enter your name, and an e-mail address (if you are already a member, this must match the e-mail address that we currently hold for you – contact a member of the Council if this is not the case). Choose a password, and enter it twice.
If you are a member, flick the “I am a member” switch, and then enter your membership number into the box. Then click on the “Submit” button. If all goes well, then you’ll be returned to the log in screen, where you can use your new login details.
If you are not yet a member, don’t worry – just leave the switch be. Once you have a membership number, you can link up using the same procedure as described for Twitter and Facebook users.